Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So Sunday Night I lost my marbles


So sunday night I was out on the town enjoying another evening of shenanigans, probably was one of those nights, I just should've stayed in, you know after a really long weekend, out until 6 am sunday morning, onset and working sunday by 10 am, and barely watching the Grey Cup, because you cant keep yourself awake. Well that was my sunday so I probably shouldn't have decided to go out to the bar. When I did however it was mad insanity, a bar that is normally steady on a sunday night was ram-jammed with drunkeness, a staff party for a chain of pubs. I am talking falling down stairs, dry humping your co-worker and walking around in bare feet drunk. All was good and laughable until a love interest comes in, and preceeds to basically ignore me, because he actually had no clue I was sitting right beside him and starts telling me guy friend that he is in lust with my girlfriend, ya that burns as always. So I'm already a little bit upset, but then he is litterally hitting on other girls while leaning againist my bar stool, that I can handle too, but then Jessica loses her marbles, when he starts dancing and grinding with a bartender for a local bar, who is cousins of his friend from university, and then drives her home... moral of the story being dont lose your marbles over a dude thats name sounds like a stage name

No comments: