Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tuesday could be everyday


If only everyday could be a tuesday... started great with a random visit to see friends onset, then there was the game.
Oh the game, what a fantastic game, and reminded me why I enjoy watching hockey, the game had it all and most importantly the team I was cheering for won, which means my friends left town happy which is all I could ask for.
Great game, great friends, and a great time.
Post game wonder to Wide Open, where not only did we see out everyday friends, but also had the chance to meet two great new friends, solid solid time. Played some sick Megatouch set a new word safari record lol, went to Underground for just cold old chilling with great great people, even met a Trailer Park Boy, don't ask me which one because I don't watch the show, but I know his real name so whatevs. I would like to thank the thrashers for some great hockey, and tickets, and meet and greet after the game, as well Danielle the beautiful blonde bombshell bartender for treating us to pizza, and to the folks at the undy that let me loiter :)

No comments: